Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sleep ova

Me and Sera (www.worldofmlp.blogspot.com, check her out!) Had a sleep over on Saturday and we went to the duck derby and it was too kewl!!! I hugged a giant duck ( guy in custum) shhhh..... lal oh and lal means lol in my world lal :D Okay so after the derby me and sera went out side and messed on our blogs and started to jump on my trampoline, then we went to the duck pond and watched all the tiny baby duckies swim! sooooooopa cute! I love matting season! After all of that we went out to eat at mama something idk its like italian! Oh mama laconas or something like that lal so after after that we went swimming :D so warm in hot tub sooooo cold in pool! brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! then we messed on our blogs again hehe lal oh and swag is really swug it means epic swag XD well Im tired of typing so byeza
~Maddiboo~ WaNa Smurf?

No comments:

Post a Comment