Thursday, May 31, 2012

hey guys!!!! I love you and I havent been posting lately but I know if I get off my lazey butt and do something I can be on this blog more often! XD I want to shout out to all of u out there .... thanks for not hatting on sera and her my lil pony site! I guess the show is acually pretty kewl!~~~  now my best sister friend is in Minnesota and I threw a surprise party 4 her and she loved it! She is coming back fom minnesota on Saturday, and I cant wait!!!! Oh and (toattle blackout) is my new favorite show! You should watch it. I am kinda creeeeepied out cause when I type I shake and get a lot of words wronge or put tooooo many letters in a word! sorry but yeah so have a superific funtastic redickulousley fun summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333




~Maddiboo~ WaNa Smurf?

No comments:

Post a Comment